Friday, March 25, 2011

Love : Eyeko Toffee Fat Balm

Sooo..
I know, its been a long time since I blogged!
I've been busy with pressing schedules and all that.

Today I would like to do a review on my current fave, the Eyeko Toffee Fat Balm! Mmmmm.. ;)
Toffee-lovey!
This shade is a little nude and I love it!
The cute little box.
Smooth this onto cheeks for a natural flush. ;)
I've tried this and I look sun-kissed! =)

The ingredients list.

The other side of the lovely box.

I really love the illustrations in any Eyeko packaging.

Here's whats inside :
*points* THE FATBALM!
Yummy!




The delicious (NOT edible) balm.

OK, before the swatches, let me share a little on this balm.
This fat balm is ideal for your lips and cheeks.
I have previously reviewed the Raspberry and Strawberry fat balm, and well, they are all about the same in terms of texture, feel, moisture level, colour pay-off and all that.
These fat balms are very pigmented.
Now, many of you wonder what's the difference between the old and the new fat balm.
Well, the old fat balm does NOT contain SPF, while the new one does. (SPF15)

In terms of colour though, the Strawberry fat balm gives off a reddish tint which is ideal for dates or casual days out with your friends or the boyfriend.
The Raspberry fat balm, on the other hand, to me, is a MLBB shade. (My Lips But Better)
A lot of people said this fat balm is a little too dark for them (?) but I find it just fine.
I am a little tanned for an Asian. ;)
As for the Toffee fat balm, this fat balm does smell like toffees. Reminds me of my childhood days. Its brownish in colour, so this was a little scary for me when I saw this.
However, the moment I applied this, I was satisfied.
Why?
Well, this fat balm does make my lips look naturally gorgeous, and is suitable for everyday use.
It gives off a sort of nude shade too, which is perfect when paired with smokey eyes.

For more on my thoughts of this winning beauty product, do view my previous two reviews on the Raspberry and Strawberry fat balm.

Here are the swatches (taken in different lightings) :
Natural light
With flash.
Outdoors.

This fat balm retails for RM33 (USD10) at the Eyeko website.
Use my code, E6980 for an extra gift with every USD15 spent!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment