Friday, August 20, 2010

Love : Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara

"Long and luscious lashes in one easy squeeze"
Yes, that's what Eyeko's Big Eyes mascara promises your lashes.
And yes, it does.
One cool mascara in one uber-cute tube!
"With vitamins B to promote lash growth"

I've been searching far and wide for this.
They cost £8, which is approximately RM40? (shipping excluded, yet)
For shipping, you have to pay about $7.50. (about RM24.75)
Anyway, I love this mascara! =)

Here is my rating :
Packaging : 5/5 stars
I LOVE the packaging! Really unique and cute! =)
I also love that we get to use up ALL the mascara product. No money is wasted!
Brush : 4/5 stars
I like the brush. Girls, if you want a good mascara, choose a wand like this. Or the Magic Mascara. Or Silkygirl's Lash Maximizer. Or Benefit's Bad Gal mascara. Lol. Cos that kind of wand works! Do not go for the flat or no-brush wand or whatever. Seriously. That does nothing, except colouring your lashes. From my experience.
Now, this mascara does what it claims. Its more of the lengthening side, not the curling, nor the volumizing.
So yes, I have longer lashes! I was born with short, sad lashes.
For girls who want length, volume, and curl, I'd recommend the Eyeko Magic Mascara. ;D
Waterproof : No
Good news for me! I like the fact that this mascara washes off easily with warm water. =D
Price : 3/5 stars
The price is..okay. But I like the mascara! So its worth it!
Would I repurchase?
YES!
With Eyeko Mascara (left) and without (right)

The cool and unique wand. Picture heavy. =)





So that's it!
To purchase, head to www.eyeko.com and use my ambassador code : E6980 for a free gift with purchases over £10 or $15!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment