Saturday, August 21, 2010

Love : NYX Glitter Mania Jumbo Pencil in 16 Ceramic

Okay, this is something I just bought from NYX Cosmetics.
And I'm not exactly thrilled.
The NYX Glitter Mania Jumbo Pencil is a glitter gel pencil where you can use to glitter-ize your eye make up, shoulders, lips, etc.

Lovely packaging

Expecting this to be highly pigmented with glitter like the famous NYX Jumbo pencils, I was left a little dissapointed that the glitter is a little too little. =(
The texture of the pencil is smooth, and I like it. But what I dislike is the glitter pay-off. Its too little. You have to rub the pencil on your eye many times for more glitter! =/

Here is my rating :
Packaging : 5/5 stars
I like the packaging! Simple and classy. =)
Texture : 4/5 stars
Pretty smooth. The wax pay-off is A LOT. However, the glitter pay-off is a little.
Glitter : 2/5 stars
Like I have mentioned before, you have to rub the pencil on your eyes/lips/etc for more and more glitter! If you are the type who likes a little pinch of glitter, this is for you!
However if you are like me and like heavy eye glitter make up, then this is NOT for you. ='(
Scent : 4/5 stars
I like the scent. Rather fruity. =)
Price : 2.5/5 stars
Although I bought this for about RM15 (?), its not really worth it as like I said, not glitter-heavy. More of wax heavy.
A little dissapointing don't you think?
Would I repurchase?
No. Sorry.
They are limited edition though. I don't see them anywhere.

More pictures below:




You can get NYX products at www.nyxcosmetics.com
They, like Eyeko and ELF, are not available locally.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment