Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cosmetics SALE! (To be UPDATED)

Hello!
As I am currently BROKE (yea, sad but true), I will be clearing out my cosmetics for the world to see..and buy!
No worries, all are BRAND NEW and UNUSED (duh?), unless stated.
This sale is only valid for residents in the United Kingdom.
Please email me at shimmers_and.glows@yahoo.com or leave a comment below on which item you are interested in and your details. Thank you.
This sale site will be updated from time to time, so do check back often for more!

Eyeko Liptastik in Lip Lover (Shade of RED)
I will be posting a review on this with swatches soon. No worries, this one is BRAND NEW.
BRAND NEW, UNUSED, UNOPENED.
I have my own liptastik too!
Reason for selling : Desperate for money. Bought this during one of my bad compulsive shopping days. As said earlier, brand new, unused. I own one of this too, and I'm still in the process of finishing it.
£5 including postage! (Standard Royal Mail)
(SOLD!)
Eyeko Liptastik in Loudmouth (Bright pink)
Will ALSO be posting reviews and swatches of this soon!
BRAND NEW, UNUSED, UNOPENED.
Reasons for selling : See reason above (for Lip Lover)
£5 including postage! (Standard Royal Mail)
(SOLD!)

Eyeko 3 in 1 Tinted Cream
BRAND NEW, UNUSED, UNOPENED, BOXED
For a review and more info about this, click here.
Reasons for selling : As this is part of my everyday routine, I bought 4 boxes of these. Crazy I know! Therefore, as I am broke, I am willing to sacrifice two of these for a cheaper price each.
£6 per box INCLUDING postage! (Standard Royal Mail)
(SOLD!)

There's more soon! =)
Do check my blog from time to time!
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment