Sunday, July 18, 2010

MAC Alice + Olivia

Okay, so I did not own any cosmetics coming from the MAC Alice + Olivia's line YET.
Was browsing through MAC's website when I saw the line, and I thought;
Gorgeous!
MAC is definitely one to come up with cool themes and fast-selling limited edition products.
I remember once when I was in a mall with my boyf in 2009.
MAC had that Hello Kitty line, and it was the launch of that line the day we went.
I wanted to get some lip glosses and nail polishes from that line but too bad, did not have the time and the boyf was saying I spent too much. =(
So, I thought, I will come back the next day alone. Without my boyf's knowledge and grab some MAC! Sneaky eh?
Unfortunately, I went two days later, and guess what?
ALL ARE SOLD OUT!
Can you believe that?!
Ugh..nuff' said. Will proceed with the MAC Alice + Olivia range.
The following are in my wishlist. ;)

MAC'S Alice + Olivia.
They look like dolls!

The entire range.
Neat right! Colourful and bright too!
I love the lip gloss, nail polish and pigments!


The nail polish is so pretty. They consist of three colours;
Military - black matte with silver suede pearl
Morning. After - creamy turquoise
So Rich So Pretty (above) - bright purple with pearl
My favourite's got to be Morning. After. Such a gorgeous colour! =)

The lip glosses in this range are bright and bold.
Sparklicious - creamy pale pink white
I.Want.Candy (above) - hot yellow
If it's pink.. - hot pink
My favourite colour is definitely Sparklicious. Might want to buy I.Want.Candy too.

Ahhh, the pigments. Seriously gorgeous. No doubts about that.
If it Sparkles - white with transforming pearl
Later. - black with transforming pearl
Partylicious (above)- turquoise with silver pearl
My favourite? All! ;D

Sadly, I see in the website that they are mainly SOLD OUT.
Sighs.
Don't look at me!
I'm not really a MAC fanatic! I'm starting to be one though. =D
Toodles and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment