Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love : Fasio Lash Style Perfector Mascara

Hey again!
Just bought this mascara few days ago, and I love it!
I have a few mascaras.
My favourite ones are the Eyeko Magic Mascara (elegant lashes!), the Maybelline Volum Mascara (vava vroom lashes!), Avon's One Great Mascara (pretty lashes!), Silkygirl's Lash Prism waterproof mascara and this one. ;)
This mascara is made in Japan.


Just look at the wand! Unique, huh?

Fasio mascaras are fab. I love this one especially. It gives my lashes a natural look.
I love how unique the wand looks like. It actually elongates your lashes, which is wonderful.
Having Asian eyes and not so long lashes, this mascara works in giving my lashes some sort of extension.
The packaging is classy too!
Here's my rating :
Packaging : 5/5 stars.
Classy.
Quality : 3.5/5 stars.
This mascara is suitable for girls who want long lashes. However, a curler is still needed, unlike the Eyeko Magic Mascara and the Maybelline Volum' Express mascara (both mascaras do not require lash curlers!)
I love how my lashes are evenly distributed with the mascara when applied.
Its fragrance free, so yeah!
What I dislike about this mascara is that although its waterproof, which is wonderful, it is difficult to remove! Once I had to remove it like, for ten times til all the product has come out of my lashes. And during the process of doing so, I lost some of my lashes! Ugh!
Price : 3/5 stars.
For someone who isn't working, this mascara isn't really cheap if you have a tight budget when it comes to make up. I bought it for RM49.90.
However, if you searched through Ebay, you might find the same mascara at a cheaper price!

Fasio products are found in Watsons, Guardian, Sasa and any leading supermarkets or pharmacies. =)
So grab your hands on them!
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment