Friday, October 8, 2010

NOTD : Revlon Nails in Tropical Temptation

Sorry for the late updates.
Have been really busy with things.
Anyway, today will be a post about my fave nail polish. My FIRST Revlon nail polish.
It's called Tropical Temptation by Revlon nails.
It looks really pinkish-reddish in the bottle. But its really bright as well.
Perfect for the beach!
I really love how bright my nails look!
It looks prettier with longer nails; oh well.


Its perfect for every skintone. ;)
I love the colour; love it!
What I did not like about this nail polish though; is that the formula dries SLOW. Yes, very slow.
I waited like, 30 minutes for it to dry (after two coats) and after 30 minutes, when I thought it was fully dried, I was left dissapointed as when I touched it, it smudged a bit. C'mon, 30 minutes is LONG!
The other thing I did not like about this polish is that I have to apply 3-4 coats to get a really fine pretty-covered look. This is because 1 coat is like really opaque. You can actually see through the nail polish. The layer is really thin.
The price is kind of expensive. Its RM20 per bottle; judging by its quality; its expensive. Silkygirl is like half its price and it works wayyyyy better. -.-
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment